White Paper: Finance your education for adult students.
Are you considering returning to college to complete a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a credential, but don’t think you can afford it? There are multiple options for adults returning to college to complete a degree to help finance their education.
Did you know…
- Federal student aid generally does not have any age restrictions.
- You are most likely eligible regardless of how much money you make.
- You could receive up to several thousand dollars in tax credits and deductions for tuition expenses.
- Seven out of eight large employers provide some sort of education assistance, and some colleges don’t require you to pay the tuition costs up front.
- There is more than $150 billion available in federal aid for students, including adults, who qualify.
It is our hope that with the help of the tips and resources in "How To Finance Your Education For Adult College Students" that you will find the right options to help pay for your college education. Download this whitepaper now by filling out the form to the right.