Apply to Notre Dame de Namur University
Applying for Notre Dame de Namur University online is easy! Check the list below for all of the information you will need to complete your application.
- Apply online.
- Prerequisites: If you feel you have already completed prerequisites for master’s, credential, and certificate programs, please complete the Application to Apply Courses to NDNU’s Prerequisites and submit it to the Graduate Admissions Office for inclusion with your graduate admissions application material.
- One official transcript from each college or university attended. One of these must show a bachelor’s degree granted from a regionally accredited institution (certificate applicants need only provide an official transcript showing the highest degree earned).
- Letter of Recommendation (number varies by program), including the Personal Reference Form (not required for certificate applicants).
- If possible, recommendations should be from professors in your major academic department.
- Applicants who have not been in school for some time should ask professional colleagues or administrators for reference.
- Follow the admission requirements specific to your program. Refer to Academic Programs for requirements.
If you are ready to apply, complete our online application now.