Are you considering returning to college to complete a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a credential, but don’t think you can afford it? There are multiple options for adults returning to college to complete a degree to help finance their education.
Did you know…
- Federal student aid generally does not have any age restrictions.
- You are most likely eligible regardless of how much money you make.
- You could receive up to several thousand dollars in tax credits and deductions for tuition expenses.
- Seven out of eight large employers provide some sort of education assistance, and some colleges don’t require you to pay the tuition costs up front.
- There is more than $150 billion available in federal aid for students, including adults, who qualify.
Come to an upcoming event on September 24, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. to learn more.
The event will be held at our off-site location at 350 Twin Dolphin Dr., Redwood City, CA in the Sobrato Center for Nonprofits — Redwood Shores. If you are unable to attend, the information is also available to download as a White Paper.